SERVICES & COST
Exceptional, professional care for your loved one in a compassionate, home environment.
The cost of Premier Care Homes is generally lower than nursing homes and assisted living facilities. It is based on several factors depending on the care needs and services required for the resident in order to provide good quality care. We do a complete assessment of each individual’s needs. This allows us to quote a fair and accurate monthly rate. You can call for our base rate. We accept private pay and some long-term care insurance. We are licensed and monitored by the State of Oregon.
Services are provided by our Premier Care Homes adult foster home resident care team, which has been carefully selected and is committed to meet individual care needs in a dignified, respectful environment. Each resident care manager has completed and passed the “Ensure Quality Care” course through Northwest Senior Service. In addition, all caregivers require a clean criminal history. Each home has a RN who provides delegation/teaching for our staff.
- A homelike setting with 24 hour direct care staff, 5:1 resident to caregiver ratio
- Home cooked meals and snacks, diabetic meals offered
- Medication management, including insulin.
- Personalized services to meet each individual’s care needs, including: dressing, bathing, feeding assistance, grooming, toileting and assist with mobility.
- Laundry (washables only)
- Scheduling of appointments and transportation
- Scheduled activities and outings
- RN for staff teaching and delegation
- Bath aide to complete personalized care
- Memory care
- Modified diets (diabetic diet, lactose free, gluten free)
- Dysphagia diet — pureed/soft foods and thickened liquids
- On-site dental hygienist services
- On-site professional beauty services
- Hospice care